In compliance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, we inform the user that the personal data that they voluntarily provide us through any of our information collection means will be incorporated into the automated personal data processing activities of the DATA CONTROLLER, in order to be able to provide our services, as well as to keep them informed about matters related to the company’s activity and services.
Data controller’s information:
- Identity: Alexandre Cameselle Vila – NIF: 36146965G
- Address: Camino do Sobreiro 101 9B, 36205, Vigo (Pontevedra)
- Email: [email protected]
- Processing purposes: We inform you that the data provided by the APPLICANT through any means (website, email, paper forms, and/or any other document) will be incorporated into a file owned by Alexandre Cameselle Vila, hereinafter referred to as the DATA CONTROLLER. The DATA CONTROLLER will process the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Managing any type of request, suggestion, or request regarding our professional services made by interested persons..
- Treating your data with the aim of informing you about activities, articles of interest and general information about our services via email. Interested parties can unsubscribe from these communications at the following email address: [email protected]
The processing of the APPLICANT’S data is carried out on the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- the request for information and/or the hiring of the services provided by the DATA CONTROLLER, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in all cases prior to any potential contract.
- Data Obtainment:
The DATA CONTROLLER obtains your data from the following sources:
- The information that you provide us when you contract and maintain products and/or services with us, both directly and indirectly.
- Automated information: when accessing the web, information is received and collected that may and may include personal information such as the Internet protocol (IP) address, the type of browser and its configuration, the date and time the Services were used, information about the browser configuration and others.
- IPublic information: as necessary, public and freely available information is collected, obtainable through the Urbanism Management of the municipality or the General Directorate of the Cadastre, among others.
- Data retention duration:
The personal data provided will be kept while the commercial relationship is maintained or its deletion is not requested and during the period for which the legal obligations, regulations and instructions that are in force are complied with.Data related to the property will be incorporated into a private database in order to reassess its urban situation in the face of potential changes in regulations affecting the applicant. This database will be for exclusive use by the DATA CONTROLLER and will also serve to compare with potential customers interested in purchasing properties. The property may be removed from the database at any time for either of the two purposes mentioned above.
Personal data is not transferred to third parties, except by legal provision. As data processors, the following service providers have been contracted:
Google LLC, located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, 94043, Mountain View (California), United States, which provides data analytics, cloud storage, and email services.
SiteGround Spain S.L located in Spain, Calle de Prim 19, 28004 Madrid, which provides hosting services.
Right of Access, Correction and Deletion: Interested parties have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether the DATA CONTROLLER is processing personal data concerning them or not. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data and to request the correction of inaccurate data or, if necessary, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Updates and modifications:
The DATA CONTROLLER reserves the right to modify and/or update the information on data protection when necessary for the correct compliance with the Data Protection Regulation. If any modification occurs, the new text will be published on this page, where you can access the current policy. In each case, the relationship with the users will be governed by the regulations provided at the precise time of accessing the website.
- Legislation and Jurisdiction: