Terms & Conditions
This legal notice establishes the conditions of use of the website www.ac8.es that Alexandre Cameselle Vila, Architect with registered number 4495 of the Official College of Architects of Galicia (COAG), owner of the website, hereinafter “we” or “us”, makes available to users with the purpose of complying with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, as well as informing all users of the website regarding what the conditions of use are.
Access to the website www.ac8.es gives the condition of user and implies full and unreserved acceptance by the user of each and every one of the conditions included in this Terms & Conditions, as well as any other legal provision of application.
1. Who we are and how to contact us:
Domain name: www.ac8.es
Owner: Alexandre Cameselle Vila
Professional qualifications: Arcuitect (Spain)
Address: Camino do Sobreiro 101 9B, 36205, Vigo (Pontevedra)
Email: [email protected]
2. USERS: Access and/or use of this portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, by that access and/or use, the Terms & Conditions of usage reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that, if applicable, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.ac8.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “content”) on the Internet belonging to us to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER pledges to make appropriate use of the contents and services that we offer through its website, undertaking not to use them for activities that may be illegal, contrary to public order, national defense or public health. In any case, we reserve the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the website: modify or eliminate services or content, as well as the conditions of access and/or use of the website. website. In the same way, we reserve the right to modify these conditions of use at any time, as well as any other specific conditions contained in the website www.ac8.es
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: We, or third parties, are the owners of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of this website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design…), their reproduction, distribution and public communication being expressly prohibited, including the modality of making available all or part of the contents of this page web, in any support and by any technical means, without authorization. Regarding references to elements owned by third parties, we acknowledge in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by us. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the website.
Icons shown in the website are the property of “Flow icon” under a “Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)” license.
7. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: We are not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, for example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it. Deficiencies of the service, communication networks, problems resulting from the malfunction or use of non-optimized versions of any browser, possible security errors that may occur or possible damage that may be caused to the USER’s computer system, to the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the USER’s computer used for connection to the services and contents of the website, telephone breakdowns, interferences, omissions or disconnections in the operational functioning of the system by causes beyond our responsibility; of the knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the conditions, characteristics and circumstances of access and use that USERS make of the website and of the information and services. From the illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these Terms & Conditions, to good faith, to accepted general uses or to public order, of the website, its services or contents, by the USERS.
8. MODIFICATIONS: We reserve the right to make the modifications deemed appropriate on the website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or presented.
9. LINKS: In the event that www.ac8.es contains links or hyperlinks to other internet sites, we will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. Under no circumstances, we will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: We reserve the right to block the access of a USER in the event of any indication of fraudulent use of the services offered without the need for prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
11. GENERALITIES: We will prosecute the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
12. DURATION AND MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS: We may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between us and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the Province of Pontevedra.
14: CODE OF ETHICS: The RESPONSIBLE is adhered to the code of ethics of Architects, which can be consulted on the website of the Higher Council of Colleges of Architecture of Spain (CSCAE) at the following link.
15. PRECEDENCE: While in conflict, the Terms & Conditions in the Spanish version will take precedence from any other translated version.